Excellent choice when building or upgrading
Lowry Manufacturing Company has been in business since 1973 manufacturing portable, stationary, and overhead load-out equipment. In 1984 the “DumPit”, and in-ground receiving station, was added to our line of grain handling equipment. The high standards used in constructing Lowry products make them an excellent choice when building or up-grading your grain handling facility.
Enjoy the convenience, efficiency and safety of a Lowry DumPit system. The drive-over Lowry DumPit increases:
- Speed, safety and ease of harvesting
- DumPit automation features reduces labor and equipment requirements
- Several sizes available to meet your needs
Large-volume or commercial operations may choose to use a DumPit Basement Insert. Used in conjunction with a conveyor system, a 1,000 bushel or larger pit can be unloaded considerably faster than a conventional pit, and with less potential damage to grain (an important factor when working with seed-quality grains). The open basement setup allows for easy access to the conveyor for maintenance.
Lowry Manufacturing designs and builds structural stands to support different types of bins.
- Stands can be designed to hold round bins up to 24 feet in diameter.
- The drive-through height and width can be customized
- The bolt-together design of Lowry structure can be easily transported to a construction site, and can be assembled using a minimal of labor and time.
- All structures are built to high manufacturing standards, and conform to current structural codes.
- Lowry Manufacturing welders are highly-trained and are ASME certified.
- Uses A-325 galvanized structural bolts